Most people get a “blocked up” sensation or a feeling of “fullness”. This is caused by the wax acting
- A feeling of fullness or dullness
- Temporary hearing loss
- Internal sounds (when you chew or breath your own voice seeming to be loud in your head)
- Tinnitus a ringing in the ears.
- Earache (otalgia)
Veryitchy or irritated ear canal
- If you wear hearing aids constant whistling from your aid.
- You may feel light-headed (vertigo) this is an area under investigation.
- A tickly cough this can be caused by the wax build up putting pressure on or stimulating the facial nerve inside the middle ear.